Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 1

The first day of the great American road trip included travels across four states. I like to take pictures of the signs as we enter a new state. However...not all of them are photo worthy. Idaho and Utah....I see it often. Who needs a picture. Then we get to Wyoming and what is there really to need a picture of there. So Nebraska was the forth and final state that day. I have never been to Nebraska and lets just say..."Corn anyone?"


Among the sagebrush in Wyoming we paid tribute to the tree in the rock. I have to admit it is pretty cool and a little crazy.
Just before making it to the tree I paid my respects to Honest Abe and the first transcontinental highway. I asked Abe if my jeans made my butt look big but he never answered!
Overall, the first day wasn't too bad. I did get my share of sleep. We are over halfway there! Wisconsin or bust!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment