Just thought I would start a blog to share some of the stories from my daily adventures. One can never guess what can happen with a room full of first graders and one crazy teacher. There truly is never a dull moment.
It only took them 37 days to guess how old I am. Let's just say number sense is not one of their greatest strengths! I lost count of how many times I was 40, 66, 53, and the list goes on. They were completely serious too. I am never sure what to think when parents start asking me how old I am. When I sat down and considered this I came up with two reasons: 1 - Their child is trying to figure out how old I am or 2 - They want to set me up with a family member. Who knew this job had a built in dating service.
Hope you enjoy reading all of my exciting adventures!
Watson Family Legacy
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment